Saturday, August 14, 2004
(Prose) Love August 14
Its been four years. Okay, it was less than that.
You have gone through crushes, but none as big as this.
What are you going to do?

Are you going to sit there and do nothing about it?
Or are you going to act?
Is the person worth your effort?

I don't know.
But that doesn't mean that I don't care.
I care. But is for the best that we don't recognise our likes.

So many factors. So little choices.
I am broken.
Help me.

By Alex Lim Lin RuiFeng
alexangelos made a snowflake at 3:48 AM

[about]

The snow and ice are cold but the hearts of those who are lonely are colder. Spread the warmth of love to everyone. Here is all my poems and songs.

[past entries]

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

December 2004

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

July 2005

June 2006

[cool blogs]

Alex

[credits]

blogskins
dynamic drive

original layout

"w4rnawarni : falling snow & the snowman" designed by :w4rnawarni at blogskins.com