Thursday, April 21, 2005
Favourite Playlist of the month (possibly forever)
Endless Love
Lionel Riche & Diana Ross

My love,
There’s only you in my life
The only thing that’s bright

(Ross)
My first love,
You’re every breath that I take
You’re every step I make

(Riche)
And i(i-i-i-i-i)I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

(Ross)
And your eyes

(Riche)
Your eyes, your eyes

(Together)
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

(Together)
Two hearts,Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

(Ross)
Forever(ohhhhhh)

(Together)
I’ll hold you close in my arms
I can’t resist your charms

And love
Oh, love
I’ll be a fool
For you,

I’m sure

(Ross)
You know I don’t mind

(Riche)
Oh, you know I don’t mind

’cause you,
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I know
I’ve found in you
My endless love
Oooh-woowBoom, boomBoom, boom, boom, boom, booomBoom, boom, boom, boom, boom

Oooh, and love
Oh, love
I’ll be that fool
For you,

I’m sure
You know I don’t mind
Oh you know-
I don’t mind

And, yes
You’ll be the only one
’cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I’ll give it all to you
My love
My love, my love
My endless love

The Day You Went Away
M2M

Well I wonder
could it be
When I was dreaming 'bout you baby
You were dreaming of me

Call me crazy,
call me blind
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time

Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do
I do,
you know I really really do

Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away

So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

I remember
date and time
September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine

In the doorway
with your case
No longer shouting at each other
There were tears on our faces

Suddenly we were letting go of something special
Something we'll never have again
I know,
I guess I really really know

Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away

So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

The day you went away
The day you went away

Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do
I do,
you know I really really do

Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away

So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

Why do we never know what we've got 'til it's gone
How could I carry on
The day you went away

Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say
Been crying since the day
The day you went away
The day you went away
The day you went away

Bye Bye Bye
N'Sync

I'm doing this tonight
you're probably gonna start a fight
I know this can't be right
hey baby c'mon

I loved you endlessly
and you weren't there for me
so now it's time to leave and make it alone

I know that I can't take no more
it ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
baby bye bye bye

Don't wanna be a fool for you
just another player in your game for two
you may hate me but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye bye

don't really wanna make it tough
I just wanna tell you that I've had enough
it might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye bye

Just hit me with the truth
girl you're more than welcome to
so give me one good reason
baby c'mon

I lived for you and mean
now I've really come to see
that life would be much better once you're gone

i know that I can't take no more
it ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
baby bye bye bye

Don't wanna be a fool for you
just another player in your game for two
you may hate me but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye bye

don't really wanna make it tough
I just wanna tell you that I've had enough
it might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye bye

I'm givin' up I know for sure
I don't wanna be the reason for your love no more
bye bye
I'm checking out I'm signing off
I don't wannna be the loser and I've had enough

I don't wanna be your fool
in this game for two
so I'm leavin' you behind

bye bye bye
I don't wanna make it tough
but I've had enough
and it ain't no lie bye bye

I don't wanna be a fool for you
just another player in your game for two
I don't wanna be your fool
but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye bye

don't really wanna make it tough
I just wanna tell you that I've had enough
it might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
bye bye bye

It's Gonna Be Me
N'Sync

You might've been hurt babe,
that ain't no lie
You've seen them all come and go

I remember you told me
that it made you believe in no man, no cry
Maybe that's why

Every little thing I do,
never seems enough for you
You don't want lose it again,
but I'm not like them

Baby when you finally
get to love somebody
Guess what?
It's gonna be me

You got no choice, babe,
but to move on
And you know
there ain't no time to waste

'Cause you're just to blind
to see
But in the end you know it's gonna be me
And you can't deny,
so just tell me why

Every little thing I do,
never seems enough for you
You don't want lose it again,
but I'm not like them

Baby when you finally
get to love somebody
Guess what?
It's gonna be me

There comes a day,
when I'll be the one,
You'll see,
it's gonna be me

All that I do
is not enough for you
I don't wanna lose it,
but I'm not like that

When finally
you get to love,
guess what?

Every little thing I do,
never seems enough for you
You don't want lose it again,
but I'm not like them

Baby when you finally
get to love somebody
Guess what?
It's gonna be me
alexangelos made a snowflake at 6:06 AM

[about]

The snow and ice are cold but the hearts of those who are lonely are colder. Spread the warmth of love to everyone. Here is all my poems and songs.

[past entries]

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

December 2004

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

July 2005

June 2006

[cool blogs]

Alex

[credits]

blogskins
dynamic drive

original layout

"w4rnawarni : falling snow & the snowman" designed by :w4rnawarni at blogskins.com