Friday, May 27, 2005
(Song) I Believe by Alex Lim
I believe in miracles
I've never seen before
I try my best to see the world
In many ways than one

As I look upon my reflection
As I wiped my teary eyes
As I feel a gentle breeze
Urging me to come

I want to find the place for me
The one and only one
As I pulled my socks, as I held my breath
To see it comes a far

(Chrous)
I believe
I believe in the world
The world that has gave me many things
As I try to find it that'll make me all complete

I believe
I believe in the dream
That the muse has specially sent to me
I will be what I can be if I do my best
I can do it if I believe

(Bridge)
As many people has tried and failed on the road
As many people has broken their necks
My very passion has strengthened my spirit
Cause I still believe

(Chrous)
alexangelos made a snowflake at 4:24 AM

[about]

The snow and ice are cold but the hearts of those who are lonely are colder. Spread the warmth of love to everyone. Here is all my poems and songs.

[past entries]

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

December 2004

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

July 2005

June 2006

[cool blogs]

Alex

[credits]

blogskins
dynamic drive

original layout

"w4rnawarni : falling snow & the snowman" designed by :w4rnawarni at blogskins.com