Thursday, July 14, 2005
What my heart is thinking now
Sometimes
By Britney Spears

You tell me you're in love with me
That you can't take your pretty eyes away from me
It's not that I don't want to stay
But everytime you come to close I move away

I wanna believe in everything that you say
Because it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move it slow
There's things about me you just have to know

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right,
be with you day and night
baby all I need is time

I don't wanna be so shy, uh-uh
Everytime I am alone I wonder why
Hope that you will wait for me
You see that, you're the only one for me

I wanna believe in everything that you say
Cause it sounds so good
but if you really want me, move it slow
There's things about me, you just have to know

Sometimes I run (Sometimes)
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right,
be with you day and night
All I really want is to hold you tight treat you right,
be with you day and night
Baby, all I need is time

Just hang around and you'll see
There's nowhere ill ever be
If you love me, trust in me
The way that I trust in you

Oh, yeah
Sometimes I run (Sometimes)
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight (hold ya tight)
Treat you right,
be with you day and night (day and night)
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide (sometimes)
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
treat you right, be with you day and night (day and night)
All I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right,
be with you day and night
baby, all I need is time

Stronger
By Britney Spears

hey, yeah

Hush, just stop
There’s nothing you can do or say, baby
I’ve had enough
I’m not your property as from today, baby
You might think that I won't make it on my own
But now I’m…

Chorus:
Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My lonliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

That I ever thought that I could be, baby
I used to go with the flow
Didn’t really care ‘bout me
You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong
‘Cause now I’m…

CHORUS:
Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My lonliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

Come on, now

Oh, yeah

Here I go, on my own
I don’t need nobody, better off alone
Here I go, on my own now
I don’t need nobody, not anybody
Here I go,
alright,
here I go

Repeat CHORUS
Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My lonliness ain’t killing me no more
I’m stronger

Sway
By Dean Martin

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
You know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
alexangelos made a snowflake at 12:38 AM

[about]

The snow and ice are cold but the hearts of those who are lonely are colder. Spread the warmth of love to everyone. Here is all my poems and songs.

[past entries]

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

December 2004

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

July 2005

June 2006

[cool blogs]

Alex

[credits]

blogskins
dynamic drive

original layout

"w4rnawarni : falling snow & the snowman" designed by :w4rnawarni at blogskins.com