Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Trees by Alex Lim
This is a long time since I updated this blog, and this is the first non-love poem in along time. So, seat back, and enjoy.
This is a very emotional song that I wrote for the trees in my life. This is like one of the few songs that I write myself that makes me want to cry.
I dedicate this song to the JTPS tree which I pray to when I was young, and the important trees all around the world.
Here's the song with me singing it.

Trees
By Alex Lim

The trees, taller than we are
Seeing the blue skies, clearer than anyone
The trees, live longer than we are
Seeing the world, change by the day

The trees, the trees, the trees, the trees
They bring back joy and memories
The trees, the trees, the trees, the trees
They give us all the air we need to live

(Chrous)
As we lay our eyes upon their canopys
Being protected by harmful UV
As I walk the road I know I'm never lonely
Cause every step a tree walks with me

The trees, swaying by the breeze
The branches flutter with the winds
The trees, all encompassing
Hold the soil together, for you and me

The trees, the trees, the trees, the trees
They bring back joy and memories
The trees, the trees, the trees, the trees
They give us all the air we need to live

(Chrous)

(Bridge)
I see, a realm of phantasies
I see, a place for you and me
If we live together in harmony
I believe, in future, you'll see me

(Chrous)
alexangelos made a snowflake at 6:40 AM

[about]

The snow and ice are cold but the hearts of those who are lonely are colder. Spread the warmth of love to everyone. Here is all my poems and songs.

[past entries]

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

December 2004

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

July 2005

June 2006

[cool blogs]

Alex

[credits]

blogskins
dynamic drive

original layout

"w4rnawarni : falling snow & the snowman" designed by :w4rnawarni at blogskins.com